Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's All Down Hill From Here

Well, now that Hermana has just over 3 months left on her mission I suppose we should let you know how she's doing:

Hi! How are you doing? I am doing good. I didn't get quite as much time to proselyte as I would have liked this week, but hopefully this week there will be more time. I really like contacting people. It is pretty fun. I am trying to think about how I can have more gospel conversations when I get home. I want to keep doing missionary work when I get home, but it is a little different when I don't have a tag and I just walk up to random people.
Hermana Webb from Texas joined us this week. She just came from the Mexico MTC. Sounds like it was quite the adventure down there! She says she is glad to be back in the U.S. I would totally go down to Mexico right now and see what it is like. On Saturday we celebrated dia de independencia for mexico. The members of a few branches put together some typical dances from the different states in Mexico. They were fun to watch. We got our investigator Maria to go. Sometimes I just don't know what more to do to help people. I hope that she feels a desire soon to follow Jesus Christ. I am glad that she came. It is always fun being in a trio because people think it is really strange to shack three peoples hands and we put up the bunk beds in our bedroom. I thought it was little before, but I am surprised to find there is tons of room when we just start using the ceiling! I get to sleep on the bottom bunk. 
Right now we are just trying to find some new investigators. Our teaching pool magically disappeared. But, hey. I guess that is just how it is sometimes.
Love you all!
Love,
Hermana Clark



No comments:

Post a Comment